"A buckwheat crȇpe is filled with succulent king crab, amazing wild mushrooms and topped with a normandy beurre blanc. The amazing presentation is topped only by the delish taste!"
ChefKathy CaseySeaTac, Seattle
- Hot New American ChefFood & Wine
- TV HostKathy Casey's Liquid Kitchen
- AuthorNorthwest Table, Sips & Apps, Kathy Casey Cooks
- Contributing writerFood & Wine
- 50 Best Twitter ChefsGuide to Culinary Schools
"This sandwich is made with amazing bread, gooey cheese and succulent ham. Yum! You can order it without an egg, too, if you'd like a croque monsieur instead."
"I love this salad because it's so hearty. I think it's ingenious to use raw kale, which has got great texture and is so healthy for you. The dressing is homemade, as are the awesome croutons. It's also a great thing to eat with their specials, like meatloaf or spaghetti and meatballs! It's homespun goodness."