"To me, it just tastes so authentically Italian and reminds me of being in Italy. The texture of the pasta is so amazing because they make it from scratch on the premises. It's just a great dish."
- Hot New American ChefFood & Wine
- TV HostKathy Casey's Liquid Kitchen
- AuthorNorthwest Table, Sips & Apps, Kathy Casey Cooks
- Contributing writerFood & Wine
- 50 Best Twitter ChefsGuide to Culinary Schools
"This is one of my favorite restaurants, giving a hip twist to urban Asian foods! I love their savory pancakes made with mung bean flour and incorporate seasonal ingredients such as shrimp, edamame, and mint or pork belly and kimchi. I love them smeared with Revel's savory red chili bean paste. Yum!"
"The molten peanut-butter bon bons are on the appetizer menu, but I like them for dessert. They're served with housemade fruit preserves and a shot of milk. Now that's my kind of dessert!"