About Nicole Plue
Nicole Plue is the Director of Pastry Arts at San Francisco Cooking School. She is a James Beard Award winner for Outstanding Pastry Chef in 2010. Her extensive resume includes pastry chef on the opening team of Danny Meyer’s Eleven Madison Park in New York City and recipe developer for the pastry and baking segments of Martha Stewart Living Television. Most recently, she was the executive pastry chef at the Michelin-starred Cyrus in Healdsburg, Calif., which closed in 2012.
- Outstanding Pastry ChefJames Beard Foundation
- Opening Pastry ChefElevan Madison Park
View all accolades ▾Show less ▴
- Recipe DeveloperMartha Stewart
- Pastry Chef of the YearSF Magazine
- Rising Star ChefSan Francisco Chronicle