About Wendy Lieu
Wendy Lieu is the Chief Chocolatier and owner of Socola Chocolatier + Barista with her twin sister. A pastry school graduate, she began experimenting with Klutz's Cookbook for Kids at age nine and with truffles recipes at age nineteen. She holds a degree in managerial economics from UC Davis. Mostly self-taught, she finds that her thoughts wander frequently now to new truffle recipes, and she’s even begun dreaming up ganache concoctions in her sleep.
- Best Chocolatiers and Confectioners in AmericaThe International Chocolate Salon
- Breakthrough Business of the YearNAWBO 2015
View all accolades ▾Show less ▴
- Established Entrepreneur of the YearRenaissance 2015
- Monarch Leadership AwardPacific Asian American Bay Area Coalition 2012
- Rising Star AwardCenter for Asian American Media 2014