About Brandon Jew
Chef Brandon is the chef/owner of Mister Jiu’s. A native San Franciscan, he grew up grocery shopping in Chinatown with his grandmother. He spent ten months traveling in Northern Italy, where he staged at Ristorante la Pernice e la Gallina in Bologna. Looking to explore his Chinese cultural roots, he traveled to Shanghai to cook at the Museum of Modern Art for eight months. In the end, he found his greatest inspiration in his hometown of San Francisco.
- Mister Jiu's
- 28 Waverly Pl.
- San Francisco, CA
- Best Chef: West NomineeJames Beard Foundation
- Best New Restaurant NomineeJames Beard Foundation
View all accolades ▾Show less ▴
- Nominee for Outstanding Bar ProgramJames Beard Foundation
- 50 Best Bars in AmericaFood & Wine
- Three StarsSan Francisco Chronicle
- The Future of Bay Area DiningBon Appétit
- ChefsFeed WinnerOne of the Best Things to Eat in SF