About Teague Moriarty
Teague Moriarty is the chef/owner of Sons & Daughters, the Michelin star restaurant. His career includes baking at Emily's Bakery in Santa Cruz; Limón Rotisserie in San Francisco; B Restaurant & Bar in Oakland; and Gregoire in Berkeley. His accolades include recognition as a Rising Star Chef by the James Beard Foundation, a Rising Star Chef in 2012 by San Francisco Chronicle, Best Restaurant in SF by GQ Magazine,30 Under 30 in SF by Zagat, and 30 under 30 in Food and Wine by Forbes Magazine.
- One Star (Sons & Daughters)Michelin Guide
- Nominee for Rising Star ChefJames Beard Foundation
View all accolades ▾Show less ▴
- Three Stars (Sons & Daughters)San Francisco Chronicle
- Best Restaurants in SF (Sons & Daughters)GQ Magazine
- 30 Under 30: Food & WineForbes magazine