About François Payard
François Payard is a popular cookbook author and chef/owner of Francois Payard Bakery. He cultivated his passion for the art of pastry as a child in his grandfather’s acclaimed shop on the Riviera, Au Nid des Friandises. He grew up surrounded by the delicious classic French pastry in the tradition carried on by his parents and grandparents for over fifty years.
- Pastry Chef of the YearBon Appétit
- Ordre du Mérite Agricole, Medal of HonorFrench Government
View all accolades ▾Show less ▴
- Award of ExcellenceDom Pérignon
- AuthorBite Size: Elegant Recipes for Entertaining; Simply Sensational Desserts; Chocolate Epiphany: Exceptional Cookies, Cakes, and Confections for Everyone
- ChefsFeed WinnerOne of the Best Things to Eat in NYC