About Mathieu Palombino
Mathieu Palombino is a French chef, running the restaurants Divellec, Hexagone, Histoires and L’Ambroisie. Growing up in the middle of the most renown places of high gastronomy, he was influenced by his father, head chef of the gastronomic restaurant L’Ambroisie, in Paris. Also, the Corsican roots of his mother, has a significant influence on his cooking.
- Bib Gourmand (Motorino)Michelin Guide
- 1st Place: Best Pizzerias in New York (Motorino)The New York Times
View all accolades ▾Show less ▴
- Best Artisan PieTime Out New York
- 1st Place: Best New Pizza Joints in the City (Motorino)New York magazine
- ChefsFeed WinnerOne of the Best Things to Eat in NYC