About Didier Elena
After two decades of working with world-renowned chef, Alain Ducasse in his restaurants around the globe, he broke out on his own. The Michelin-starred chef is now culinary director at Chefs Club in New York and Aspen where a rotating roster of stellar chefs create menus of seasonal ingredients.
- Best New RestaurantJames Beard Foundation
- Four Stars (Essex House)The New York Times
View all accolades ▾Show less ▴
- Best Chef of the YearPudlowski Guide
- Best Chef of the YearChamperard Guide
- Co-authorFlavors of France, La Bonne Cuisine de Françoise Bernard et Alain Ducasse, Les Ateliers d’Alain Ducasse