About Lori Baker
Lori Baker is a pastry chef. Upon moving to San Francisco, she cut her teeth in some of the city’s top restaurants, including Postrio, Bix, Gordon’s House of Fine Eats, Fifth Floor, and Home Restaurant. She is best known for the beloved Baker & Banker restaurant, which fed hungry San Franciscans for five years beginning in 2009, and its adjacent bakery, which specialized in American desserts and breakfast pastries.
- Three StarsSan Francisco Chronicle
- Professor of PastryThe California Culinary Academy
View all accolades ▾Show less ▴
- Top 100 RestaurantsSan Francisco Chronicle
- Top 100 American Fare RestaurantsOpenTable
- ChefsFeed WinnerOne of the Best Things to Eat in SF