About Bernard Guillas
Chef Guillas promotes sustainability and plays an active role in supporting his local community. He regularly participates in Mama’s Kitchen, Share Our Strength Taste of the Nation fund-raiser for hunger relief, the San Diego Bay Wine and Food Festival, annual guest chef for Celebrities Cook for Cancer, a fund-raiser that benefits the University of California San Diego Cancer Center. Guillas is also the chef spokesman for the Macy’s School of Cooking where he shares his passion for the culinary arts. He travels extensively throughout the world promoting his restaurants and the San Diego region.
- Gold Medallion Award: Best ChefCalifornia Restaurant Association
- Master Chefs of FranceMaître Cuisiniers de France
View all accolades ▾Show less ▴
- Chef Hall of FameSan Diego Home/Garden Lifestyles
- AuthorFlying Pans: Two Chefs One World
- ChefsFeed WinnerOne of the Best Things to Eat in SD