About Abe Hiroki
Abe Hiroki is the chef for EN Japanese Brasserie. He and his family lived above his father’s sushi restaurant, introducing him to the culinary world at an early age. He loved watching his father at work and, at the age of 12, he joined him in the restaurant’s kitchen. At a young age he was determined to one day master the various Japanese cooking techniques that he observed.
- Winner: 10 Best Tofu Dishes in NYCThe Village Voice
- 10 Best Dishes and DrinksTimeOut New York
View all accolades ▾Show less ▴
- Bib GourmandMichelin Guide
- All-Star Eateries in New YorkForbes
- ChefsFeed WinnerOne of the Best Things to Eat in NYC