About Adam Sobel
Adam Sobel is the chef/partner at RN74 and is the corporate chef for MINA Test Kitchen. He is currently hosting a pop-up restaurant with Michael Mina at MINA Test Kitchen (MTK) – “Postcards from la Costiera,” a restaruant that is transporting guests to a sun-drenched seaside along the coast of Italy. Restaurant food has always been a defining force in his life, from joining his grandmother in the kitchen to entering culinary school while still in high school.
- MINA Test Kitchen
- 2120 Greenwich St
- San Francisco, CA
- King of PorcGrand Cochon 555
- Two Stars (Guy Savoy)Michelin Guide
View all accolades ▾Show less ▴
- Restaurant of the YearDC Modern Luxury
- Guest JudgeFood Network's "Chopped"
- ChefsFeed WinnerOne of the Best Things to Eat in DC