Top Ten—Leah Cohen, Pig & Khao, New York City
Late nights, good eats, and shopping for something other than a slick chef coat.
November 16, 2015 ● 1 min read
Leah Cohen's stunning way with food has snuck its way onto quite a few Top Tens already. (The people LOVE that Pig & Khao, for real.) We figured it was about time she got her own. Here's what she digs.
1. Soulcycle/PilatesI work out 4-5 times a week and either do Soul Cycle or the Pilates reformer classes. Not only do they keep me in shape, but they also help me release the stress of my job.
2. TaquitosThey are stuffed, rolled, fried tacos…what’s not to like? And my spot Taquitoria in the LES delivers late night!!
3. TravelingThis is my second passion in life after cooking. I just got back from Turks and Caicos and I have two more trips planned this year…one of which is my wedding in the Philippines.
4. Wedding dress shoppingI’m getting married in July so I have been looking at wedding dresses online in my free time. I am currently obsessed with the designer Lela Rose.
5. Han DynastyI know I am late to the game but I just ate Han Dynasty for the first time last week and I am hooked!
6. Brisket at Hometown Bar-B-QueI really love everything there, especially the sides, but if I had to choose one item, it would be the brisket. Their brisket has the perfect amount of smoke and is so juicy.
7. Honey butter chips at OijiI would eat these everyday if they wouldn’t make me fat! I love the sweet and salty combo.
8. How To Get Away With Murder
I watch hours of TV late night after work because I have problems falling asleep and this is my new go-to. I think Viola Davis is so great in it!