"Creamy and piping hot, Coppa's arancini are a crowd-pleaser. I love the Fontina used in these fried risotto balls."
ChefAna SortunCambridge, Somerville
- Best Chef: NortheastJames Beard Foundation
- Nominee for Outstanding Restaurant (Oleana)James Beard Foundation
- AuthorSpice: Flavors of the Eastern Meditteranean
- Chef and ownerChef Set meals
- Three Stars (Sarma)The Boston Globe
- 25 Most Outstanding Restaurants of 2015 (Sarma)GQ
- ChefsFeed WinnerOne of the Best Things to Eat in Boston
"This is the ultimate comfort bowl of pasta. Everyone loves tagliatelle bolognese, but Sportello takes the cake by topping it with fried basil."
"I'm addicted. I could eat three bowls of these in one sitting."
Reviews At My Restaurants
"There are plenty of great options for small plates to pair with some nicely curated wines at the or outside on Boston's best patio when the season is right. The warm buttered hummus should not be missed, and the fried mussels are great, too."