"I love Sofra for the assorted dips and hummus bar, as well as all of the desserts."
- Grand ChefRelais & Châteaux
- Best Chef: NortheastJames Beard Foundation
- Nominee for Best New Restaurant (Menton)James Beard Foundation
- America’s Top 50 Restaurants (No. 9 Park)Gourmet magazine
- Best New ChefsFood & Wine
- Best ChefBoston Magazine
- Best New Restaurants (Menton)Esquire magazine
- Nominee for Outstanding RestauranteurJames Beard Foundation
- ChefsFeed WinnerOne of the Best Things to Eat in BOS
Reviews At My Restaurants
"When it snows in Boston, one of my favorite things to do is shuffle to the South End and pull up a bar seat at The Butcher Shop, where I'll tuck into some snacks while the snow swirls outside. The cured meats are divine and the wine list is fun and interesting. But it's their take on the simple hot dog that gets me every time. Talk about elevating comfort food—this is a tasty wiener."
"Oysters are a very personal food choice, and my favorite is from Cotuit. What I love about B&G Oysters is that they have over six types of oysters at any given time, from sweet and creamy Kumamoto to larger, brinier Long Island Blue Points."