"Had a great meal at Balise! This cauliflower soup topped with black truffles and fried oysters was the best of everything I love! Delicious! Great job chef @justindevillier"
- Jeune Professional AwardChaîne des Rôtisseurs
- The Five: Wings That Cause a Big FlapCityEats by Food Network
- "Best Hot Wings I've Ever Eaten"Man v. Food's Adam Richman
- Top Five Places for Gator in NOLAGambit Weekly
- Top Four Wings in New OrleansThe Unknown Food Critic
- ChefsFeed WinnerOne of the Best Things to Eat in NOLA
"Making fresh sausage and seafood jambalaya! Perfect Mardi Gras hangover grub!"
"Sometimes you're just looking for a burger that feels and tastes like you got it in your own backyard.."
"Beautiful evening for dining outdoors in nola @ baru! Great tapas!"
"Had a wonderful anniversary meal at Rioja last night in Denver. The fresh bacon, pastas and even the beignets were all perfection! Thanks chef @jenniferjasinski"
"Jazzfest 2014! If you've never been to nola for jazzfest, add it to your bucket list! Great music, delicious food and cool people.. And this cheesy crawfish bread is pretty epic!"