"This dish is full of flavors. It has lobster, white corn, porcini mushrooms, English peas, corn, and a Tahitian vanilla broth. It is the perfect combination of sweet corn and lobster."
ChefPatrick PonsatySan Diego
- Best Hotel Chefs of AmericaJames Beard Foundation
- Master Chefs of FranceMaître Cuisiniers de France
- Chef Hall of FameSan Diego Home/Garden Lifestyles
- WinnerTaste of Elegance
- Critic's Choice: Top 10 RestaurantsSan Diego Magazine
- Consulting Chef in San Diego
- San Diego, CA
"This is my favorite soup. I order mine with seafood and medium spice, which goes great with the coconut, lemongrass, and lime. It has such amazing flavor! Editor's note: it's also available with tofu, vegetable or chicken."
"This dish has lobster, stinging nettles, charred leeks, early tomatoes, and oranges. The agnolotti melts in your mouth and has a clean, rich flavor."