"This sandwich is made with amazing bread, gooey cheese and succulent ham. Yum! You can order it without an egg, too, if you'd like a croque monsieur instead."
ChefKathy CaseySeaTac, Seattle
- Hot New American ChefFood & Wine
- TV HostKathy Casey's Liquid Kitchen
- AuthorNorthwest Table, Sips & Apps, Kathy Casey Cooks
- Contributing writerFood & Wine
- 50 Best Twitter ChefsGuide to Culinary Schools
"A buckwheat crȇpe is filled with succulent king crab, amazing wild mushrooms and topped with a normandy beurre blanc. The amazing presentation is topped only by the delish taste!"
"Sometimes I feel like I live on Than Brothers' phở. I usually get the chicken phở with mushrooms and tofu for an extra protein boost. I always get the chili oil to go with it, too. I usually take it home and add more vegetables to it."